May 26, 2007

google says whaaaat?

Have you visited the Google-Seer? ‘Tis an oracle for sure! GoodThomas started it, I think.

Then I read Caroline’s. Chocolate eclairs are irresistible (I had to eat them all last night.)

Today I had to delve the Googlic Wisdom.


shell needs

more time!!!

to learn that drinking all day leads to big messes!

to man up and quit whining

more energy

to come out, to start living again


a plan of action sounds good since shell needs

her groove back

to embrace the warm and fuzzy side

a vacation

to get away from it all for while


ohhh how dismally true on all counts ... but hark, what's this?


Googoracle suggests that shell needs

to be popped off and scrubbed free of bacteria

a hole drilled in the rear

to be rebuilt

to behave


That’s it! Finito! I must now beg someone for a comfy Caribbean hideaway, a sanctuary,

so Google hench-bots cannot follow through! *eek