February 20, 2007

nothings #1

I've only just become able to see the cute iconic firefox-fox holding a blue planet. Until now it's been a blue splodge-not-a-fox-at-all climbing over an inexplicable desert.

Does this make me a total drongo or what?

Probably something to do with self-imagery. Ah. Too revealing, so will steer away right now.

I can't for the life of me see hidden images in "those" pics that I can't remember the name of either. No way. No matter how I swing from the rafters with one eye closed whilst chewing full-moon garlic.

Think I'll go wash Ms Feisty Cat – no, really, the one who seems to have climbed up the inside of the chimney by the look of her. Don't ask me why. Walls have always been good enough for me … perhaps I lack ambition?

God, how boring am I at the moment? *humph*


*image: inmagine.com