I'm having a REALLY bad blog day! All I want to do is gently tweak the fonts so they're as I really, really want them. So they look tidy, readable, maybe even consistent (yep, I aim high these days) Easy? Ha! Wrong! Paragraph by paragraph they unformat into whatever I don't want. The beast is fighting back ...er, not sure if the beast is blogger or me at the moment so don't push me for clarification, right? Sincere and embarrassed apologies if this place is, for now, a variegated mess. I can't even say how long it will take, or how long blood can boil before it mutates into something REALLY ugly with tentacles and huge fangs ... *wail*So far I have dropped my tobacco on the floor three times and my purse once. Excrutiating, endless picking up of small stuff, now covered in cat fur. The net is slow so I guess I've broken that as well. No doubt it's the cosmos smirking at me (again) and a message about upsetting apple-carts and horses? *sigh*
There is much *ahem* negotiation (hides machete) to be done between myself and the slavering HTML demon ... and I'm currently not even on speaking terms with the sidebar! I may have to send today to its room ... *double-humph - grrrrrr!
update - where would you be without my news, eh? - think I've forced the font to do my bidding. You should have seen the state of that HTML beast when I'd finished with it. Mind you, it looked to me to be in a state to start with. Well, THAT'S shown it anyhow! Blogger's been crashing a lot ... yep, must have been me! Now, about the sidebar ... and those tentacles ... actually, I find D'Argo really, really attractive ... does that make me ... strange?